Thursday, October 14, 2010

Days 13 and 14...

LOAD marches on...

Day 13=> Challenge -chose some colors that make you feel good and
help to tell the story. Well, I don't know how much they help to tell the
story but I really love the colors I chose. I used pan pastels to create the
background and the flowers, added the photo of the family doing something
outside and the quote and done!
This layout is actually in one of my art journals- it is, in fact, the first
page of that particular journal. It makes me smile every time I open
the cover.

Day 14 => Challenge- use old supplies from your stash to create a layout.

Stash diving led me to the huge chipboard flower, the pinked ledger paper, and the purple-ish acrylic letter pebbles ('me'). I used my new pan pastels on the chipboard and sprayed it with fixatif and then glued it down. The list is just random things that came to mind as I was putting this together- I really had no idea where I was going to go with this huge flower and this patterned paper! LOL! No photo but a revelation - I write too much! (see?)

Okay, more tomorrow.
Good night!
x0x0x
Csmoferret

No comments: