Tuesday, October 12, 2010

LOAD 10/10 Day 12...

Okay, the challenge today was to use something from our stash
that we really loved. Well, there are tons of things in my stash
that I really love but I had to narrow it down a bit...

I looked through my photos and found the picture of Punkin
after a very active nap and then went hunting for the perfect
materials from my stash. Since I am in the middle of a huge
purge of stuff I knew exactly where to look for little girl
themed materials and immediately found this
overlay/background set, I also had this flower stem
from Prima that I really love and everything just fell into
place. I did write out the story about how she took her
clothes off and didn't get them back on right (both
legs are through one inside-out pant leg) and she
looks completely worn out trying to get redressed.
It was just too cute to pass up with a camera.
The gel pen I used just hasn't dried enough for me
to add it to the layout so I went ahead and uploaded
the picture without it to the Flickr group.
Here, see for yourself! LOL!




Off to bed. See you tomorrow for Day 13.
xoxox
Csmoferret

No comments: