Sunday, October 17, 2010

LOAD Day 17 & 16 revisited...

Okay, I said yesterday that I didn't really like the layout I put together
and I knew I would be rearranging it before too long. I just didn't expect
it to happen at 3 am! LOL! I moved the photos around and then this
afternoon I found a journal box sticker that worked better than some
of the other things I tried. I also added some more crystals to the top
of the page and now it feels done.

Then I spent part of the day helping both twins finalize their diorama
designs and stuck around to make sure I was available for help if they
got stuck (they didn't need my help after all!) and by the time I realized
I needed to make a layout for today I was kind of crafted out. So I just
grabbed the extra photos from the group I printed out yesterday and
the extra branches I fussy cut from the flower paper yesterday and
created this layout...


It could use some more of the yellow crystals across the top like the
layout from yesterday but I don't have anymore...maybe one of these
days I'll find some and add them. I also don't have any journaling on
this page because I am going to create a pocket on the back and have
a tab that pulls up from the top so the journaling is hidden but still
available. But it's done and that's really all that matters.

See you tomorrow!
xoxox
Csmoferret

No comments: