Wednesday, October 6, 2010

LOAD Days 5 & 6 ....

Day 5 Challenge => use a black and white photo.

And I did. I have had this photo in my favorites file for quite
a while but I don't think I ever scrapped it. I love the way he
is looking over her head and she is beaming at the camera.
Just love this!!


Day 6 Challenge => Use a film strip or line up photos in a line like a
film strip.

I used a pre-printed zoo animal filmstrip transparency and stapled
it to the background, added my photo of the twins at Gladys Porter
Zoo and then stapled the 'Day at the Zoo' transparency to the top.
I only attached it to the top corners so I can flip it up and add my
journaling on the giraffe paper. This was fun, but looking at the
zoo filmstrip it should probably have some white paper behind it
so you can see the different animals better. Maybe when I fill in the
journaling I will fix that- or maybe not...

Off to bed. See you tomorrow for Day 7!
xoxox
Csmoferret

No comments: