Sunday, October 31, 2010

Last Day of LOAD 10/10

I'm behind on posting my completed layouts for LOAD here but
I've kept up with creating them and getting them posted to the
group on the correct days. I feel like I accomplished something
this month just getting those 31 layouts done.

This is just a list of the photos. I will edit this post with the
details later - I don't have access to them right this minute.


Day 23 (digital -Lindsay Jane Designs cluster frames)
Day 24(digital template from Shabby Princess Designs)


Day 25 (digital -will post info later)


Day 26 (digital- will post info later)

Day 27 (digital -will post info later)

Day 28 (digital - will post info later)

Day 29 (digital template/ cluster -will post info later)

Day 30 (digital quick page- will post info later)

Day 31 (digital quick page -DSS designs- will post more info later)

Thanks for visiting my blog during the October Lay Out A Day
Challenge. I enjoyed posting my layouts and sharing the little
details.

xoxox
Csmoferret

No comments: