Friday, April 24, 2009

Focus on...

Inspired 2009 Art Journal pages...


I had to re-make my Inspired One Word Art Journal pages due
to an accident with a cracked jar of black gesso. My first
pages were sewn on and I really loved them but the huge
black paint blobs really messed them up...

Sooo here are the results of my Re-Do...
the fronts...
the backs...
the fronts...
the backs...
more fronts...
more backs...
fronts...
last backs...

My One Word for the year is FOCUS based on Ali Edward's Annual
One Word project and I definitely need to work on focusing on getting
things finished, crossing things off the 'To Do' List, and spending
time enjoying my family.

I discovered I really like the Making Memories paper paints more than
acrylics for this project. They just really worked for me on this watercolor
paper.

I can't wait to get all of the pages back.
Enjoy!
xoxo
Csmoferret

No comments: