Several of my online friends are participating in this year's list of gratitude.
The basic idea is this - create a list of 20 things you are grateful for every day
for 7 days. I know I have said many times how grateful I am for this or that but
I have never actually tried to make a list. So, this is a first for me and I am
looking forward to it. So, here is Day 1...
Attitude of Gratitude
1) my incredibly smart and loving husband
2) my 2 bright bubbly kids
3) 2 playful pups
4) a soft sweet kitty cat
5) our dry (and almost clean) house
6) my soft comfy bed
7) friends from the internet who inspire and challenge me
8) my iMac and large format printer
9) a beautiful sunny Saturday
10) a nice visit with family
11) kids able to spend the day with Daddy & Grandpa
water-skiing in NOVEMBER!
12) quiet time
13) loud giggling
14) card games with the family
15) a safe place to create
16) seeing the trees from my kitchen window
17) green grass
18) the trampoline
19) happy fish
20) feeling healthier after a week of illness.
See you tomorrow!