Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Double the Trouble...


Double the Fun!

I was flipping through my iPhoto files and found this great picture
of Wiley and Whimsy -actually getting along- and thought I would
share it! I took it on the front walk in September. That was just
before the new law saying dogs had to be restrained by a leash or
fenced in the back yard. No more playing in the front yard with the
kids for these two. Oh well, at least that is 2 family members I don't
have to worry about running into the street.

I will have some more pictures of layouts I've been putting together
in the next few days or so. I have been fighting this horrible cold since
Thursday night (I started feeling yucky at our STMUG* meeting)
and it just got worse from there. At least I can sit up and almost
function today. Hopefully the healing trend will continue and I'll be
much better by Tomorrow. Fortunately, the rest of the family has
already had this cold and seems to be immune to it. I hope that's
the case, anyway.

Enjoy the pic & See you soon!
Csmoferret


*South Texas Macintosh User Group

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE dogs!!!! And these are such cuties!! Hey--you won the blog header and background that you chose--I can direct you to the post with the instructions--(http://everythingcricut.blogspot.com/2008/04/instructions-on-how-to-change-your.html) or you make me an administrator for a few minutes on your account and I install the background. Let me know which you'd prefer & email me at colorfulcreator@yahoo.com.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

--Gracie