Tuesday, May 19, 2009

LOAD Day 19


As I was hurrying to get all of the kids' piano stuff ready so I
could head over to pick them up from school and then take
them to piano I decided to grab some scrapbook stuff and
take it with me.

I just grabbed a couple of bags of 'stuff' that I had set aside
to sort into my color & theme bins and a couple of pictures
that were stuffed into the "He & I" section of my Library
of Memories (LOM) All About Us drawer.

So, while one twin was doing homework and the other
was taking their lesson, I scrapbooked a bit. This is the
first time I have done this and I think I will be making
up some page kits for future Tuesday afternoons! It
was fun, easy, productive, and, oh, did I mention 'fun'?
This is the second page I made and I added it to the LOAD
Flickr group for today's layout.

I used Cosmo Cricket patterned paper and journal tag, Thickers ,
a piece of orange felt from my stash and Fancy Pants Designs
buttons, crocheted flower and pin. I also journaled on the bottom
of the page after I uploaded it. I decided I really didn't need to take
another photo, fix it and upload it separately all just for my blog. Sorry.

I didn't follow the challenge for todays LOAD so I will probably use that
for tomorrow. I really liked the idea of the UnBucket List. A list of all the
things you don't want to do anymore. Some of the layouts in the LOAD
gallery are just plain awesome!

Well, this layout is up early (for me) and I may just go back in and play
some more once the twins are in bed. : )

See you tomorrow!!
xoxo
Csmoferret

No comments: