Wednesday, May 6, 2009

LOAD Days 4-6...

Okay, I'm a bit behind in blogging about my LOAD layouts for this month
but I have a really good excuse...

I'm in North Carolina at Donna Downey's Inspired Artist Workshop
Weekend!!!! The workshop doesn't officially start until tomorrow around
lunch but Mom & I have been here since Monday and have been spending
time checking out the area and sitting out enormous thunder storms!

It has been fun and will be even more fun beginning tomorrow!

Here are my layouts to date...

May 4

May 5

May 6
I brought very limited supplies with me on this trip and grabbed just
a few photos on the way out the door so I will be very limited with
what I can create this week. I am hoping I brought enough photos
to make it , so we will see.

I will also add more detail regarding the layouts once I get
home on Tuesday of next week.

See you tomorrow after a full day of creating!!
xoxo
Csmoferret

No comments: