Thursday, May 7, 2009

LOAD Day 7 is up!


DAY 7 /LOADKWM05072009
Originally uploaded by Csmoferret
I have managed to keep up with the May LOAD
challenge so far and I'm pretty thrilled to be
scrapping the photos I have and making do with
the small assortment of papers and embellishments
I brought with me.

I know these layouts are not the best of the best
but they do tell a part of our story. They will all go
into the correct albums once I get home and get
everything put away but they probably wouldn't
have gotten made if it hadn't been for this challenge.

I used Making Memories patterned paper from the
Paperie Collection for the background, some green
lace from my stash, Scenic Route chipboard numbers,
red craft paint by Prism, Luxe-urious Labels by Luxe
Designs, eyelet lace from my stash, and a quote
sticker from 7Gypsies.

This was a super long day.
We picked up our registration packages this
morning and got to visit with Donna & Bill
Downey, Heather Bailey, Cathy Zielski,
Jennifer Stewart, Kelly Rae Roberts,
Tena Sprenger and several other wonderfully
creative people. The mini-classes started at noon
and ran until 11pm! I will do a better job describing
the classes we took once I get home and get everything
straight.

Class starts at 8am tomorrow with TeJae Floyde so
we're off to bed. See you tomorrow evening!

xoxox
Csmoferret

No comments: