Thursday, May 21, 2009

LOAD Day 20 & Day 21...

Day 20 -

I put this together using a photo from our photo shoot at
our Church. They were working on a new directory and
set up appointments with a local photographer. I decided
to make it our Christmas photo for that year. Then I never
did anything with it. So, here it is in all it's blurry glory -
I don't know what happened when it was uploaded to
Flickr and Blogger.

This layout includes more Cosmo Cricket patterned paper,
a My Mind's Eye frame, a Heidi Swapp clear frame and
letter stickers, and a Tim Holtz word ticket.

Day 21 -


This photo is circa 1984 or 1985. It is one of a huge group of
photos one of my distant cousins took of everyone on my Mom's side
of the family. This is my Mom & Dad, my brother & I and my maternal
Grandparents. I am amazed that all of us are smiling in this photo
and it makes it that much more important.

I used Dream Street Papers "Fresh-Renew" by Amy Teets Designs as my
background patterned paper and a scalloped half sheet of Bazzill
cardstock. I also used BoBunny Chunky Charms chipboard
swirls, lace and buttons from my stash, Prima natural color paper
flowers, Creative Imagination rhinestones, brad, and layered stickers.

I didn't put any words on this layout because one of the previous
challenges has been to make a layout without words. I will
probably have to add a title and I know I will be adding everyone's
names. I just don't know how I'm going to do that just yet but it
will come to me before too long.

Either way, Day 21 is up and I'm going to bed! LOL!
I will see you tomorrow!
xoxo
Csmoferret

No comments: