Saturday, May 9, 2009

LOAD Day 9 is finished and uploaded!

Hi!
Tonight was the closing dinner and final mini-classes of
Inspired and I took a mini-class that started at 9pm
and I didn't leave the room until after 11pm! But I have an
adorable mini-album with watercoloring techniques that
were just super cool!

Being out so late made getting my layout done a bit of a
hurry hurry job. So, this layout is kind of different...
well, see for yourself...


What do you think?

I used old sheet music that was torn and crumpled, eyelet ribbon from
my stash, a notepad sheet from my stash, Bazzill cardstock, GCD
designer paper, Foam script letter stickers from EK Success, Colorbox
frost white and chestnut pigment inks, Colorbox lime chalk ink,
and Grungeboard from Ranger.

Not too bad for racing to get it put together while talking on the phone
to Hubby & Punkin & Buddy while trying to sign on to the hotel internet
so I can upload the finished photo (once I finally get done and take a
picture of it, that is!) of the completed page! At least I think so.

I hope you enjoy it!
I'm going to bed!

Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful Ladies out there!
xoxox
Csmoferret

PS- I will post a full recap of my Inspired weekend next week
once I have had a chance to get some sleep and photograph
a few of my projects. I know, I can be such a tease...: )

No comments: