Friday, October 16, 2009

Day 16-Gettin' Digi' with it!

The prompt today was to make a digi-scrapped page
and I hunted around in my downloads until I found a
quick page I liked, scrolled through the baby photos
on iPhoto for a picture that would fit it and viola...



This is a quick page by VĂ©ro for Choubinette Designs

This is a photo of Punkin one morning in July of 2001 as Daddy entered
the room saying "Good Morning Sunshine!" she waved to him sitting in
her pile of rearranged sheets and smiling. She was enjoying the extra
space in the round crib since Buddy had moved to his own rectangular
crib.

I printed this out and will be adding the journaling to it before I add
the page to my album. In fact, I have printed out every digital page I
have made this month. I love to have them in my albums so they can be
flipped through and enjoyed.

Well, off to do something else for a while!
xoxox
Csmoferret

No comments: