Sunday, October 18, 2009

Day 18 - back to digital

Well, I spent this afternoon and
evening trying to get a bit of the
garage straightened out and didn't
get the paper layout put together
that I had in my head so it will have
to wait until tomorrow after the kids
get to school.

So, I used another digital quick page
for my LOAD today. This photo is of
the twins after they celebrated Thanksgiving
at school in 1st grade, 11/2006.



This quick page is by Jaye from Monica's CT on
Mglscraps CT. and the Autumn
word art is by Kathy Winters Designs

I have been finding these quick pages using links from
Scrapping with IkeaGoddess' blog. She does a fabulous job of
listing all the freebies she finds on the web. She is an
awesome resource! Definitely check out her blog and then
the links she posts - but beware- you will lose lots of
time to the fun pages and kits you find listed on her
site. (Remember-the key word is "Freebie".)

It's interesting how many photos from 2006 I've scrapped
this month because of the quick digital pages. I haven't had
to print a photo, find stuff to go with it, come up with a
page layout, write and rewrite the journaling, etc. I've just
picked a digital page, picked a photo and mooshed them together.
(So technical, I know.)

Well, it has been a long day of cleaning and reorganizing
the garage and I'm only 1/4 done. So it's off to bed to
rest up for more cleaning tomorrow.

Goodnight!
xoxox
Csmoferret

No comments: