Saturday, October 17, 2009

Day 17 - finishing up the TKD 2pg layout...



Okay, on Day 11 I started making a 2 page layout
about Buddy's Tae Kwon Do experience and got the
first page of the 2 done. Then I couldn't find
the rest of my photos and it got put on the back
burner for a while as I tried out digi-scrappin'
and taking the easy way out of getting my layouts
done each night.

Well, last night while digging in the iPhoto
library I found the TKD photos I took. So, I
created a photo grid in Photoshop CS4 and
printed it out on regular letter sized photo
paper.

Then this afternoon I dug out the second
half of the TKD page kit stuff and rearranged
some of the elements that I had already stuck
down and added the photo grid. Wrote some
quick note journaling on the photos themselves,
took a photo of it and uploaded to Flickr.

Done and done! It feels good to cross off two
items on the 'To Do' list simultaneously!

We attended an Archery Class this morning
hosted by the American Heritage Girls troop in
town today with Buddy's Bear Cub Scout den
and I will have some photos of that up later.

Enjoy!
xoxox
Csmoferret

No comments: