Monday, October 19, 2009

Day 19 -still going digital


I don't know what it is but the paper
layouts I've added to the LOAD Flickr
account just don't garner the comments
that a digital quick page someone else
created and I just added photos to. It
is kind of frustrating, actually. I mean,
it is wonderful that these beautiful quick
pages are recognized -that is why I chose to
use them after all. I just wish my own
creations were as well received.

Ah well, the challenge marches on
and I got it done between taking the
twins to Gymnastics this evening.

This page is a combination of a digital
quick page freebie by cardamome
and scanned photos of Punkin & Buddy
at 9 months of age in 2001. The only thing
I added to the title was the 'x2'.

It feels good to get some of these
older photos scrapped for the first time.

See you tomorrow!
xoxox
Csmoferret

No comments: