Thursday, October 22, 2009

Days 21 & 22 ...still plugging away & Blog Candy Winner

This is a photo of Wiley sleeping in his favorite position upside down
on top of all 3 pet pillows. He had been playing so hard and training
with me and the K9 Coach so he was completely tuckered out. I used a
quick page from Lindsay Sparkes of Spinky Dink Scraps





I used photos of Halloween 2008 for today's layout. This is Punkin as
Sacajawea and Buddy as Capt. Jack Sparrow. They have to dress up as
a character from a book in order to be able to wear their costumes
to school and we had a very difficult time finding a children's book
about Sacajawea. She was a character from the movie Night at the Museum
but the book didn't include her as a major character so we couldn't use
it. I had to hunt down a historical junior novel for Punkin to carry
with her to school.

Buddy's was much easier. We discovered there is a whole series of kids
books about Young Captain Jack Sparrow. They are pretty good too. At
least he loves them.

This is a quick page by Roseytoes Designs& JennCk Designs



I printed both of these pages out and was very disappointed with
the background of the Halloween layout - it is distressed and folded
on screen but solid black in the printed page. I am not sure how to
fix this for future printings but it really used up a lot of black ink.

I added all the names of anyone who has ever commented on my blog since
the very beginning to big bowl and had the Buddy reach in a pull out a
name... sooooo ....


And now, the Belated Blog-iversary Blog Candy goes to....


(drum roll)....


***Anonymous said...

WOW, 1 year!!! Glad to see you are back in the swing of things. I have missed visiting you on your blog. Laura

September 14, 2009 7:03 AM***


Laura!!

Email me with your snail mail address and I will get your
prize in the mail to you asap.


Thanks to everyone who has left comments on my blog since
August 2008! It's so hard to believe it has been around
for over a year!

Have a great night & see you tomorrow!
xoxox
Csmoferret




See you tomorrow!
xoxox
Csmoferret

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW-thanks Buddy for pulling my name. I am excited. Thank you Katherine for offering this Blog Candy surprise,can't wait to see what it is. Laura