Saturday, October 31, 2009

Day 31 -final LOAD & Happy Halloween!!!!


I woke up this morning with this layout in my head. I
already had to quick page but the photos I used were
part of the Botanical Gardens trip I used yesterday.
Since I used pictures of Daddy & Punkin yesterday I
thought I would use pictures of Punkin & Mommy today.

I can't wait to print it out and put it together with
the layout from yesterday.

The quick page is by the same person who designed the
quick page I used yesterday and I really like her designs.

With this layout I finish up a Lay Out A Day for the whole
month - that is 31 layouts for October. It went really fast
and I learned several new techniques and how to drop photos
into digital quick pages. I also decided that, while I like
the look of the digital pages I prefer to add paper and 3-d
embellishments to them -which makes them all hybrid layouts.

Of course, I had to print each one out and then add the extras
so that hasn't happened for todays layout yet but it will after
all the Halloween Trick-or-Treaters are done in our neighborhood.

The twins and I have been hard at work decorating our
house this morning and in a few minutes we will be
heading over to their elementary school to set up the
Fall Festival that will be going on from noon until
6pm today. They are beyond thrilled and I am beyond tired...
ah well, it will be fun.

Have a wonderfully spookalicious Halloween!
See you tomorrow!
xoxox
Csmoferret

No comments: