Sunday, October 25, 2009

Day 25

Last October we spent a weekend in Wimberley,Texas
just enjoying Fall in the Texas Hill Country. We
spent time in town and also visited a couple of
local vineyards and tourist attractions in the area.
I have stuff to make a mini album about it but
I just haven't done it yet.

This is a picture that Punkin took of Daddy & I
just after he bought me the necklace I'm wearing.
It was a very early Birthday present! We had our
hats on because it was so sunny and hot while we
were walking around town.



The Quick page is by Project B Designs.
I will be adding more info to it when I get it printed out. I have several
pieces of ephemera from the trip I want to include on the layout.

Only 6 days of LOAD left. Maybe I'll get my studio cleaned up and
be able to actually make some paper layouts so I don't go through
LOAD withdrawal! LOL!

Enjoy the rest of the day!
xoxox
Csmoferret

No comments: