Saturday, October 24, 2009

Days 23 & 24

Well, I have to admit this digital scrapbooking
thing is pretty cool. Of course, I have yet to
do anything other than add the photo and text
but I am sure I will be trying that out before
too long.

Anyway, here are my layouts for the last 2 days
of LOAD.



This is the Buddy @ 8 months on 5/2001 not too sure about sitting in Daddy's chair and being in charge of the remote. I will add my journaling with a pen once I print the page out.This is a quick page from the Seaside Kit by Thaliris




I have scrapped a few of the photos we took during our White Christmas in 2004
but these 3 got missed. When I found this quick page on Scrapping with IkeaGoddess's blog I had to try it out. This is the Candy Christmas Quick Page by Kimb's designs.

Only 7 more days of LOAD!
Enjoy!
xoxox
Csmoferret

No comments: