Wednesday, February 11, 2009

LOAD Day 11 - Going Going Gone...

The challenge today was to use our Happy Colors. Well, my happy
colors are bright yellow, hot pink, coral, lime and aqua. I found the
striped October Afternoon paper and decided it had enough of the
colors to fit the challenge. Then I started grabbing stuff that would
work with it.

The shots of the kids riding their bikes are some I had saved in the
AOL photobox tab on my AOL account. When they closed out that
particular section of the program I had them all printed out and
sent to me. I thought all the photos were old ones from the Farm
and Gin but these photos of the kids were in there too. There
were a couple of Halloween costume pics too. I didn't
realize I had kept them in the AOL photobox. I was happy to
be able to print everything out before they shut it down.

The supplies I used are...
Yellow cardstock - from my stash
Striped patterned paper - October Afternoon
Journaling cards - October Afternoon
Green Thickers alphabet- American Crafts
Yellow sticker alphabet - Frances Meyer, Inc
Red rub-on alphabet - Anna Griffin
Event tickets - from my stash
Black ink - Sharpie
White ink - Uni-ball Signo
Brushed Corduroy distress Ink pad- Ranger
Staples - Office Depot


Well, I'm off to bed early tonight. I was up until
3:30 am finishing up a swap that I will show off tomorrow.
LOAD is loaded. See you tomorrow!

xoxox
Csmoferret

No comments: