Monday, February 2, 2009

LOAD Day 2 -Look who's been on the fridge!



I am so happy to report that the very first thing I did today (after getting the kids up and ready for school, switching the laundry, folding the resulting clean load, emptying and reloading the dishwasher...LOL!) was get my LOAD page done! I don't think I have ever gotten a layout done so early in the day.

I was getting ready to clean off the pile of stuff on the counter next to my computer when I heard a small crash behind me. The magnet holding one of the pictures on the refrigerator jumped off and knocked off several other items in it's haste to leave. Soooo, instead of just putting everything back I decided to use all of those preschool and first grade photos on my layout today! So easy, so quick and now my fridge is not as cluttered! Yay!

Here is the page...
The funny thing is - although most of these pictures are the twins,
I don't know the rest of the kids names! I mean, the twins are obvious
'cause they're mine, but don't ask me to identify anyone
else in any of the photos because I have no idea. It has been that long
since I changed the pictures on the front of the refrigerator!
Okay - except Santa Claus...and maybe the Chick O'Lay cow
(Yes, it is 'Chick-fil-a' but I like the "twin speak" version of the name better.)

So, anyway, it's done, it's simple and I'm happy with it.
Enjoy!
xoxo
Csmoferret

No comments: