Saturday, February 21, 2009

LOAD Day 21 - Oh, You 2 are so Lucky!


I didn't go with the challenge for today (tell about your goals, a goal
you are working toward, a goal you have met, or a goal you didn't meet
but wished you had, etc.) because I plan to make that layout about the
28 days of LOAD. We will see if I manage to do that or not. LOL!

So, I found a whole bunch of photos of the twins together in my Library
of Memories photo drawers (under the tab 'Siblings' in the All About Us
drawer) and decided to make my layout about the kids and how lucky
they are to have each other. It was fun looking through all of the
photos and remembering all of the goofy stuff they did in the photos.
Not once did they ever say no to having their pictures taken.
I know that is coming but it was fun showing them all of the
stuff I had pictures of them doing together. They are truly
partners in fun!

Here is the supply list:
Patterned papers & journal block - October Afternoon
Kraft cardstock - my stash
Tangerine orange chalk ink - Colorbox
Poppy paint (brushed onto the '2' w/ my finger)- Making Memories
Brown & Blue Figgy Pudding Alphabet stickers - Basic Grey
White 2 - Chip Chatter
Lucky Bingo card - Jenni Bowlin
Black ink - Zig Writer


Okay, Day 21 is done and uploaded! Only 7 more days!
I can do it! Off to bed to 'rest up'! LOL!!
See you tomorrow!
xoxox
Csmoferret

No comments: