Wednesday, February 4, 2009

LOAD Day 4 The Boots

I took this photo of the twins ...
in front of the Christmas tree as we were trying to get it decorated in
December 2003. They were just over 3 years old and were always trying
on our shoes. Every chance they got they would each put on a shoe and
parade around giggling. This particular instance, Daddy had just taken
off his boots and the twins each grabbed one, stuffed their foot in and
had to hold hands to keep themselves upright. It was so incredibly cute
I just had to snap a picture...

Of course, the photo got developed and put aside to be scrapped. It has
taken me years to finally get that done. Once again, I used strictly stash
items and I'm very happy with the outcome. The Colorbok hay paper
was being saved for a layout about the farm but it just really worked for this
layout and, besides, I have to draw the 'saved for' line somewhere, right?

The fabric alpha is from Making Memories, the tags are from
Deluxe Designs, the bandana photo border is from The Studio Barn,
the journal tag is from Every Jot & Tittle (Etsy.com) and the blue jean
frame is from My Mind's Eye (circa 2004), and the raffia is
a scrap from my stash.


Here is a close up of the journaling spot.

After seeing this page, Daddy snickered and said I was right, he did love it
when they tried on his boots. See, I knew it!

Day 4 is done! See you tomorrow!
xoxo
Csmoferret

No comments: