Thursday, February 19, 2009

LOAD Day 19 - Happy 6th Birthday!

The challenge today was to use lines. Well, I used a line of yellow
wallpaper, a line of lime ric rac, a line of hot pink pom pom trim,
a line of photos, and 3 candles lined up together.

I should have put together this page for the Celebration challenge
yesterday but I hadn't printed out the photos yet. Of course, if I had
printed them yesterday I would probably had enough ink to print
that big photo of the kids blowing out the candles on the cake they
decorated themselves! (See the top of the page - they are writing
their own names on the cake!)

I apologize for the poor photo quality. Since they were blowing
out the candles the flames were leaning toward the camera but
in the photo above it looks as though we should be calling the
fire department! Really, it wasn't that bad. I will be getting
some more ink tomorrow and reprinting the photo so the
details can be seen and the horizontal lines don't show. I
guess that is one of the hazards of making a 'fresh' layout
every day. You tend to run out of stuff like printer ink
and adhesive pretty fast!

Here is the list of supplies I used to make the page:
Yellow vintage wall paper, green ric rac, pink pom trim are all from a SISTV
kit (Scrap In Style TV . com)
Cardstock - Bazzill
Green chipboard 6 - purchased at JoAnn's several years ago but
I can't remember who made it.
Black plastic alpha - Heidi Swapp
Happy Birthday title & candles diecut - My Mind's Eye (a daily special
purchased through PeachyCheap.com)
Black ink - Zig writer


Well, Day 19 is up, I'll see you tomorrow!
xoxo
Csmoferret

No comments: