Saturday, February 7, 2009

LOAD Day 7 - Afraid I'll fall off


Lain's challenge today was to scrap something we are afraid of.
While there are scores of things I am afraid of (bugs, hubby/kids
being hurt/stolen/sick,etc.) the one thing that causes me to
be nearly paralyzed with fright is crossing a bridge or riding
on a mountain tram or gondola. If I want to go into town I have
to cross the Harbor Bridge, so I white knuckle my way up and over.
Just writing about this made me break out into a cold sweat.

Here is what I used...
Supplies:
SEI Black Orchid patterned paper
Cardstock -Hobby Lobby
Black lace - my stash
Yellow alphabet - October Afternoon
Red alphabet - Doodlebug
Notebook paper
White Uniball Signo pen
Black fine point Sharpie

This was the first time I have ever scrapbooked anything that
wasn't happy or celebratory. It was, quite possibly, the most
difficult page I've ever put together. The pieces were easy
to put together, the journaling was hard to write. Maybe
this will help me get over this fear.

Well, Day 7 is done. See you tomorrow.
xoxox
Csmoferret

No comments: