Saturday, February 14, 2009

LOAD Day 14...A day to see a Windmill Fly

Okay, today's prompt was to make a half layout (6x12 or 6x6)
as a way to try something new and to celebrate the fact that
we are half way through February! (!!!) Well, it should have
been an easy assignment but for some reason I just couldn't get
anything I put together to work like I wanted it to. So, after all
of the fussing and grumbling about the other photos and
papers and embellishments I wound up with this...


It is full ('cause my cup is too - you know, half full or half empty?)
of photos from our over night trip to see the Windmills near
Abilene back in November. I took over 300 pictures and 60
minutes of Flip video and this is the first time I have done anything
with any of them! Finally, some are on a layout. It was
very full day and that shows in a very full layout! LOL!

Well, the supplies are...
Cardstock - Bazzill
Ambrosia Element Stickers & glazed brad -Basic Grey
Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink pad - Ranger
Botainicalbella Garden Suite patterned paper - Graphic 45
Tiny Alphabet stickers - Making Memories
Narratives Alphabet stickers - Karen Russel /Creative Imaginations
Black Ink - Sharpie


Well, it's done and I'm off to help chaperone a Sock Hop
for the K-4th grade kids at the twins' school! Yep - you
read that right! A dance for little kids!?! I guess I'm just
an old fuddy duddy but I thought dances were for High School
Teenagers to agonize over. Not elementary school kids! LOL!
Daddy and I are staying for the whole thing and helping
to clean up. There are supposed to be games and prizes and
such. We will see...I'll let you know how
it went tomorrow! : )

xoxo
Csmoferret

No comments: