Tuesday, February 24, 2009

LOAD DAY 24 - At the Biltmore

The challenge today was to scraplift one of our LOAD Sister's layouts
and since the majority of the layouts I have been drawn to are digital
with lots of flourishes I used this overlay on this photo of Mom and I
at the Biltmore Estate in North Carolina last year.

This photo has been on my desk in my Studio (formerly, my Craft Room)
and I have wanted to scrapbook it. When I found this overlay I knew
it was perfect! This was a fantastic trip!

Here are my supplies...
Cardstock - filler from page protector
Overlay Transparency - Best Creations, Inc
Flocked Alphabet stickers - Martha Stewart
Tiny Chocolate Alphabet stickers - Adornit by Carolee Creations
Black Ink - Zig writer


Short and sweet, tonight. Only 4 more days! I can't believe February
is almost over - LOAD has made it fly by!
Well, Day 24 is uploaded and I'll see you tomorrow!

xoxo
Csmoferret

No comments: