Tuesday, February 3, 2009

LOAD Day 3 - Ready for Spring


Well, we don't really have Seasons here but I guess
I'm ready for winter to move on.
At least that is what my journaling on this layout says.

The cool thing about this layout is it is all stash. The background
paper is a sheet of K&Co that I have had in my Green Patterned
Paper section for a long time. The same for the fence sticker. Yep,
that entire fence, cat and flowers is one big border sticker! (also K&Co)
I love it but I've been hoarding it in my stash for what seems like forever!
It feels good to finally use it. The pink ribbon is from WalMart.

The yellow alpha is from October Afternoon and the tiny alpha
is Making Memories. I didn't realize those tiny letters were so
useful! I've used them on all 3 LOAD layouts this week and I
still have tons left on that one sheet!) The journal tag is from this
Etsy vendor. (If you haven't checked out Etsy you are really
missing out on some interesting handmade items! I love Etsy!!)

Okay, back to my layout for the day. Smile.
This is a close up of the tree...
I took a picture of the sketch book rather than tearing out the tree
and running the risk of tearing it up (I'm really good at that sort of
thing, too!) and I'm really proud of how it turned out.

Silly, I know but I don't just sketch or draw very often so it is
really unusual that what I draw is recognizable, much less
photo worthy!

Either way, Day 3 LOAD is uploaded and done.
See you tomorrow!

xoxo
Csmoferret

No comments: