Thursday, February 12, 2009

LOAD Day 12 - Bloom...

This is a close up of a Double Orange Sunrise Hibiscus that was blooming
in our yard on Christmas Day last year (2008). I was playing around
with the camera and got some really close photos trying to show the texture
of the petals, stamens, etc. When I read the challenge for today this photo
called my name and said "Hey! Use me today!!" So I did. LOL!

The challenge was to use cardstock, a piece of patterned paper, an
alphabet (stickers, chipboard, stamps, whatever) and one embellishment.
Well, I used some leftover October Afternoon patterned paper from a
day or so ago and some Michael's dollar bin glitter chipboard letters
that I have had for a while. There was only one 'O' in this
set of letters (27 to a package) so I trimmed the lower
case 'Q' to make a second one. Sharp scissors are a big help! : )
Even so this layout came together pretty quickly.

Here are my supplies:
Cardstock - from my orange stash
Striped patterned paper - October Afternoon
Lime green glitter chipboard alphabet - Michael's $1 bin
Ghost Clear Extras photo corner - Heidi Swapp
Black ink - Sharpie


Well, it is up in the Flickr gallery and I'm off to fix the waistband
on Punkin's skirt for school tomorrow. See you in the morning!

xoxox
Csmoferret

No comments: