Friday, February 6, 2009

LOAD Day 6 - Simply Perfect


On Sunday last, we decided to have lunch downtown and walk on the
beach along the seawall. The sand was full of oyster shells and debris
but the kids loved it. They ran along the water, slid down the seawall
step seams and played in the sand. All along the walk, they would stop
and scoop up a shell or piece of moss and exclaim "LOOK at this!" and
we would all huddle around them and ooh and ahh over whatever it was.
It was an amazing afternoon and we had a wonderful time being
tourists on our own waterfront.

Lain's challenge today was to use 3 of something on our layout.
I took it literally to mean just use 3 things. So I only used cardstock,
a rub-on from My Mind's Eye, and a pencil. And the photos, of course
but I didn't count them as "supplies".

I finished this layout around 7pm and uploaded it to the group
gallery but I didn't get a chance to add it to this post until
almost the deadline because we went to see the Pink Panther 2.
It was funny and that's all I'm going to say.
You have to go see it yourself! = )

Day 6, done! See you tomorrow!
xoxo
Csmoferret

No comments: