Tuesday, February 17, 2009

LOAD Day 17 - Survivors!

The challenge today was to tilt something but I couldn't make
it work for my layout - I spent the entire day tilting! I fell
just outside of the chiropractors (best place to fall) , I
couldn't hold ontoanything (I kept dropping everything! )
and I still feel like everything is crooked (one of the twins'
spelling words, ironically!) Ah well, tomorrow is another
day and I can go to bed early (for me) because I have
finished my LOAD layout for today! Yippee!!

I got to use some new Making Memories products for this layout.
The patterned papers are the newest Love Notes line.
Perfect for Valentine's Day!

Here is my short supply list!
Love Notes 8x8 patterned paper & Spiral Journaling book page - Making Memories
Black Alphabet stickers - Creative Imaginations
Red twill tape - unknown (it's from my huge ribbon stash!)
Black ink - Zig Writer

Okay - the scoop on the Sock Hop...
110 kids attended (mostly 2nd graders) and they played
carnival games, sent each other valentines, got their faces
painted and sent each other to jail for 25 cent tickets. The
PTO (Parents & Teachers Organization) set the whole thing
up and it was really pretty cool. The PTO President was
the DJ and everything was really rockin'. There were
dance contests, Limbo, Dance offs, the Macarena, etc. It
was a long night but the kids were great and the music was
pretty good so it was survivable! LOL! The twins loved it
and had a blast and, truly, that is all that mattered! :)

Thanks for checking in! Day 17 is done and uploaded
to Flickr! See you tomorrow!
xoxox
Csmoferret

No comments: